Our 1906 Theatre in the heart of NuLu is a unique venue for musical concerts, plays, art shows, films, lectures, etc. Whether you would like an open area or a seated event, we can accommodate a variety of layouts.
- Restrooms are in the Foyer on the 1st floor entrance.
- We have a ticket booth and a side room that leads to the stage. We have vintage wooden seating for 300 guests.
- The three original chandeliers are equipped with dimmer switches.
- There are side rooms available for use is needed.
- The Theatre is on the second floor: unfortunately, our second floor is not currently handicap accessible.
We offer our space at a discounted rate for non-profit events. If you have questions or would like to take a tour of our Theatre, please contact the church office at (502) 587.1653 or email@example.com.
St. John NuLu Theatre
Call (502) 587.1653 to learn more about renting the St. John NuLu Theatre.
We welcome all who are seeking God’s presence in their lives to participate fully in our common life and mission at St. John. We seek to be the People’s Cathedral of Louisville, uniting all people with God’s love. At St. John persons of various ages, races nationalities, sexual orientations, abilities, and political and theological backgrounds are valued and affirmed. In our diversity we find strength and a way to understand the all-inclusive love of God.